How Does an Online Class Work?
The course consists of short posts, videos, and downloadable worksheets and tools. The course has eight sections which are released over four weeks. You can start and finish at your own pace.
You’ll be added to a Slack team where you can ask questions, get advice, and exchange ideas with current and past students. I’ll schedule occasional live video sessions via the Slack team. The Slack team is only open to current and past students, plus guests on the live video sessions.
You’ll receive an electronic copy of my book, Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great. The course uses the same Five Stage Format described in the book, and contains new material and tools that are not in the book.
What You’ll Learn
- Why having a structure for your retrospective is important, and why the one shared in this course works.
- How to choose a focus for a retrospective and why it is important to do so.
- How to use data to support team learning and problem-solving.
- How to choose actions that the team will actually do.
- How to engage the team in making your retrospectives valuable.