Johanna tagged me in a game of 5 things you don’t know about me.
So here 5 things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I first heard about computers and computing when my father brought home a flowcharting template. I was nine years old.
2. Some years later, I got my first portable computer. It was a Compaq.
3. I own two accordions, a plain black/sliver one and one that could safely be described as “gaudy.”
4. I like to bead, and this is my favorite neighborhood bead store, where Becky and Miranda are the reigning bead queens.
5. I learned how to downhill ski when I was 38. The ski instructors marveled that someone “so old” did as well as I did. We do actually have ski hills (not mountains) in the northern plains.
If you want to join the fun, consider yourself tagged.