A Workshop for ScumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Team Leads
Learn to coach at the team level.
Make the most of your coaching. Sixty per cent of the variation in team productivity comes from how well a team is designed and supported. Team effectiveness is the result of those enabling conditions and the interactions of team members. Learn how to observe and assess enabling conditions for teamwork, plus team interactions, & dynamics.
Gain the knowledge you need to improve conditions that are hampering your teams. Understand patterns of interaction, and how to enhance the environment to improve results. Through simulations and small group practice, you will hone your abilities analyze group dynamics, and take effective action.
Through simulations and group activities, you will learn:
- How to observe and assess the conditions that contributed to teamwork
- Essential models for making sense of behavior on the group level
- How to diagnose sources of conflict
- How and what to look for in observing team interactions
- How to discern and navigate sources of conflict on the team
ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Team Leads.
The workshop’s design and content will take your skills to the next level. In this session, we will focus on the heart of Scrum—a highly collaborative team. You’ll learn to identify the source of common team problems, and take action to improve the team environment. You will gains skills to increase trust and communication on your teams.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- Creating an Team Environment
- Essential characteristics of a high-functioning team
- Foundational elements that enable teaming
- Observing Team Interactions
- Observing patterns
- Interpreting patterns
- Taking action
- Reporting observations
- Navigating Team Conflicts
- The nature and necessity of conflict
- Recognizing sources of conflict
- Strategies to navigate different types of conflicts
- Coaching team members to solve their own conflicts
- After the workshop
- Staying Connected
- Continual Learning
This two-day workshop is interactive and experiential. In order to have a rich experience with quality interactions, the minimum number of participants is 10, and the maximum is 16.
Please contact me to bring this class to your company.